Monday 27 August 2012

School Life

  Actually I am a student from SMK Petra Jaya but i manage to transfer to SMK Green Road when i was Form One 2009. Beside i face a lot of problem in school since Form One to Form Three but i manage to solve these problem that i face. My PMR result was not that good but I never regret of my PMR result because that is the best result i able had, I get 4B 2C 1D . [math,science,english,geo]~B  [sej,kh]~C  [bm]~D. Now I am a form four student. I am from 4sains4 class. Just because of getting the second higher vote in class then teacher choose me to be an asisten class monitor and have to do a lot of thing. My class monitor is Tham Wanyeng which really help me a lot. Tham Wanyeng been asked to be a prefect by Mr.Liu cause she had a good personality besides she also is an ex prefect. When Tham Wanyeng been a prefect then i'll been the class monitor. When i been the class monitor then my best friend Jeremy Ang will be the asisten class monitor which also help me alot. I am very thankful to them. Being class monitor was not that easy because have a lot of responsibility.

After my first exam result came out i get 38% for chemistry 37% for Fizik 35% for Biology and 29% for additional math which mean I fail for all science subject. After that, i feel like want to change class which is to 4A, the reason i change my class is because stress/not interested in science subject/pressure/cannot concentrated on teachers. I told to my friend about that and my friend told me do not give up and i told them i really cannot catch up on these subject. Tham Wanyeng do understand my situation and on that day Tham Wanyeng and I go to PK1 (Mdm,Lee) office to solve this problem. We manage to solve this problem on these day and I been change to 4A class. Thank Tham.
 Just because of the arrangement 4s1-4s2-4s3-4s4-4s5-4s6-4A-4B-4C-4D some of them say that from 4A-4D is such a bad class I Tell you if you are the one who say it like that please stop it because you are so rude and annoying Hope that one days you will understand what i really mean for it. 4A is such a good class actually, there are so friendly and quite playful. i was so surprise when some of them knew my name haha. I been a prefect when i was in 4A class. Now a days i feel like i was very busy at school because have to come earlier then other student and normaly my time table was like this. 5am wake up > 5:40am go to school take 20minutes > reach school 6am > prefect duty until 7:10am > studying > 10am prefect duty to 10:30 > after school 12:45pm > back Green Road eat xD 2:10 > back to home REACH 3pm > have a sleep/taking bath until 7pm > out for dinner / back reach home 10pm > arrange the book 11pm > some time study / fb / blog / twitter / bible / talking to family 1am-2am > SLP zz
Tham Wanyeng
 
Jeremy Ang
Timothy Chan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment