Saturday 25 August 2012

My Relationship 2012

 I have so many closest friend in my life, I'm thankful coz I have true friends ♥ , even there are still many fake person that I know too~these fake person.. only come to me whenever they're in need...and forget me when they're happy and badmouthed me at the back..screw la those type of people.  Angelica Wee is one of my closest friend, i knew her since we are Form 2 which is 2010. If i were to discrible how she look like i will say she is a pretty girl. Besides she is friendly,hardworking,helpful. She has a long pony tail and quite slim. I am so thankful to have her as my closest friend. Last night i have a fake relationship with Angelica Wee on Facebook. We will take off the relationship after 15 hours which is until 3pm today. Quite fun, but i think my friends will so excited because there don't know that is a fake relationship. That all for today. Thank You ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment